web watcher

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Powering your home for FREE

If your anything like me your allways looking for new ways to save on your power bill.It seems like the power company just charges what ever they want to at times.You've probably looked into solor panels and other things like I have.Some of those options would probably work (if you were rich enough to afford one) or (smart enough to build one).Well I've been searching for something different, cheap and easy to build that still works.....Impossible huh?
Well I came across something in all my searching that really caught my eye.I'ts an e-book that tells you excactly how to build a magnetic powered generator for around $100 to $2oo. This is a realitivly new technology that uses magnetic attraction and repulsion to power the generator so it doesent require an external power source (THUS FREE POWER)! I remember hearing something about this years ago but it was not available for purchase yet. They still havent and mass produced one for the market ,but they have released the plans for it.Ther'es a cool video on the site that explains more about it.If you want to check it out Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment